Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Strategies and Frustrations by George Michaelides

Strategies: Selecting who you believe will be the top pitching staff should always be first priority and build your lineup around this pick. Building your lineup around Pujols isn't a bad idea either.
In general I select the best combination of hitters that are on hot streaks and others that have the best batter vs pitcher stats. I look for guys playing in the hitter's parks as well to plug into the lineup to reap the benefits of the high scoring games. I keep my eye out for the cheap undervalued players at certain positions to plug in that allows me to load up on more higher priced/higher producing players at other positions.

Frustrations: It always seems like the players I had in my lineup the day before go off the next day after I drop them and put a different player into my lineup. Also whenever I work on my next day's lineup early before the games start for the day it always seems like the players I have in my lineup for tomorrow go off that night.Overall I try to keep it fun but of course as with any fantasy diehard end up taking it way too seriously!

Good luck to everyone in the second half!George Michaelides a.k.a Big Poppa Pump

No comments:

Post a Comment