Monday, July 20, 2009

DH SPECIAL !!!!!!!!!

So whenis it a good time to try to be a hero? In the first week of the half, that's when. O'Sullivan and Santana vs. Ponson and Chen. I'mnot too fond of what the Halos are throwing, but what the Royals have to show for themselves is tornadic. Since I wasn't happy about either Wandy or Wolf (my top two choices) I will give the Angels' hurlers a go. Fudge it, why not?

At first, I like Kendry Morales over Butler (Prince was the original pick).
At second, I'll take Collaspo over Kendrick and Izturis as I am not sure either of the Angels duo will go two.
I want Figgins over Teahen at third.
I'll go with Aybar at short over Bloomquist. On second thought, gove me Jeter vs. the lefty Hill.
Since Rivera is banged up, DeJesus is a better pick in left.
With the outfield in disarray, Matthews should go two in center.
Abreu is a gime in right.
I have to take Jacobs at DH.
I think there is at least a reasonable chance that Napoli will go two with one at DH.

The Final DH Lineup

C: Napoli
1B: Kendry
2B: Callaspo
3B: Figgins
SS: Jeter
LF: DeJesus
CF: Matthews
RF: Aybar
DH: Jacobs
PS: Hail the Halos

No comments:

Post a Comment