Monday, June 1, 2009

Would you like to contribute?

There has been some discussion lately at the Country Club about having some of you write articles for this blog. I have not asked anyone specifically to do so, as I personally don't really leave anyone out. There are some great players out there, ranked pretty low right now, that have been playing for years and surely know as much about BBC as anyone. Maybe bad luck has beat them up this year, or maybe time issues, who knows? In my opinion, any educated views on this game are valuable, regardless of current rank.

Having said that, if you are interested in writing a weekly column, I would like to hear from you. I would like to have 3-4 of you do this, just as Zeus is doing already. You can write pretty much whatever you want, even a sarcastic view of the game would be welcome. I really don't care as long as it's done well and seriously. Let me know if you are interested.

There was also some talk over the weekend of having some folks write a one time article discussing their personal style/strategy when playin the game. I would be happy to entertain that as well if you are interested.

Again, I will not be asking any of you individually if you would like to contribute so, if you want to be a part of this, you will have to let me know. I can be emailed at gomerthegomer@yahoo.com, PM'd from the Country Club, or you can just reply to one of the articles and I will get back to you. This is the last time I will mention guest contributing from here for a while, but I will continue to work on the format as well as the content in effort to always be improving the blog. As usual, all suggestions and opinions, positive and negative, are welcome.

Thanks for reading and......

FU Kerry Wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment