Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blog Update - Two for Saturday!

I would like you all to welcome our new contributor, Zeus, to the blog. He has just published his first post and will bring a different feel towhat you have been reading. Zeus is currently 10th on the leaderboard, that bastard, and will be giving his thoughts on the game and what it takes to be successful with it. Below, you will see his article, followed by my usual daily update. Please give it a read and continue to make suggestions as you feel they are needed. Also, I am looking to possibly add other contributors to write weekly articles as well. If you would be interested, please drop me a line. Let me know how I may know you (or what name I know you by) and what you would liketo contribute. I will get back to you shortly. As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment